lowscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mmorpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannie

Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:00 pm

So you guys are saying ali hacked the server.. That is not true ...
What really happened was sense chris didn't want to do lowscape anymore g0d had to..then sense g0d is only 12 he couldn't handle it all . So then he stoped hosting .

I put my old server online again and had around 25 people on 24/7 and I just took that server offline a couple weeks ago .

So reply to me thanks

Danielle
Back to top Go down
gangstar4lif

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Dannie I Hacked The Server Don't Need To Lie Hun...G0d Is Happy He Didnt Want The Server Anymore So He Was Happy I Hacked It And Got Rid Of It All Join Dannies Server If She Promises Me That In A Couple Of Months When I Come Back To Runescape Private Servers She Makes Me Admin Very Happy

Btw I Wont Hack Im Not Dread Lol

Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm

wow this for real lol
-robin hood
Back to top Go down
gangstar4lif

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm

wat do you mean
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:08 pm

all this happened and i never new..
Back to top Go down
corbudz

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:21 pm

yo guys this is corbudz from lowscape remember me? well if you dont thats fine just wanted to see how this is going looks like nothing has changed no new server no nothing.and gangster4lif you should remember me you ip ban me from it because g0d wanted you to.and some other people should remember me but i wont say repl back if you no if this server will ever be back up.
Back to top Go down
gangstar4lif

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 am

mate i iped you because g0d told me we got nothing between us mates btw server is not going up its down for good for ever...for life but my serer will be up soon dont worry
Back to top Go down
Dannie

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:05 am

Lol? Then G0d lied to me about the server going down.. Razz
But anyways ...
You guys should all remember that I am a coder and I've been working on two very good servers sense lowscape went out
Almost done the last one but done the other...
All I need now is a hoster, and staff
But I NEED a hoster..
Add my brother on msn sense mine got hacked and I haven't been able to make a new one yet...
My brother is a coder as welll and he is good /better then me at the whole hosting set up thing..So just add him, tell him who you are and he will give you Source and Set up host

I have something to say to all of lowscape people!
:/
My name is not Danielle/Dannie .... My name is Madison/Madi ...
Everything else you guys know about me to true, My age, My gender, I live in Canada ;P
And anything else you came to know about me
Just the name, My brothers name is Daniel or Dan
Sorry bout letin U guys down by that but I hope u still will talk to me ;P

Thanks

Madi
Back to top Go down
pig hunter15

pig hunter15

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 pm

=[ i want a good server to play that was kinda like low scape i want the low scape source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P   Hi guys..Its dannie ..  Member me ?  :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys..Its dannie .. Member me ? :P
Page 1 of 1